Winter is the best time of year. You get to drink tea and hot chocolate, the snow is beautiful and everyone gets so cheery with the holidays approaching. One of my favorite things to do in the winter is get bundled up and go for long walks looking at all the lights on the houses and the snowmen and other creatures children — and sometimes adults — create.
I had no idea that building snow sculptures could be so artistic, let alone so huge and so detailed!
Take a look at these and let us know what you think in the COMMENTS!
1. This looks epic!
And I here can’t even make a perfect round ball out of the snow around my garden!
2. The Harry Potter nerd in me is tingling.
Just imagine how much time and effort it would take if you were to built this!
3. Just a couple of bears having a chat.
Just looks like I’m looking at some bears in the zoo… all that’s missing is the color.
4. I cannot believe how large this is!
Woah! Now this is something, don’t you think? This is huge and such detailing and looks just spectacular.
5. I cannot tell if this is a sheep or a hedgehog, what do you think?
Anyway it’s cute and gives a good vibe when you lay eyes onto it.
6. Who do you think is going to win?
7. Something about this is a little creepy, don’t you think?
8. He looks a little grumpy!
9. The detail in this blows my mind.
10. A snowy sugar skull? I’m into it.